Hello to EVERYONE.

3 postings:

jeffrisk

Hi, I m new to this forum, my name is Jeff and i m working as a graphic designer,
i love to browse and talk about designer as it is worthwhile and i have seen this
forum very useful for learning aspects. Looking to meet new friends to gain some
more knowledge about my field.

Mohamed Lamine Aimouche

Aimouche, Mohamed Lamine

hello my name is lamine, i’m 27 years old,graphic designer,from algiers ( ALGERIA ) right now i work as freelancer and i started recently to work with a british company, but its the first time i am gonna work with them and i’ve to say that the way of working is completly diffrent than here in algiers, so i’m little abit lost with the procedure, well the sent me some kind of contract in which we will use for each project, so do you mind to help me alittle abit with some advisesn concerning the price rate usually used by graphic designer in the uk,and if possible i can send you a copy of the contract and you explain me how i’ll use it if you dont mind of course.

best regards,

lamine

[email address hidden]

| Reply to jeffrisk
Mohamed Lamine Aimouche

Aimouche, Mohamed Lamine

hi there

i’m lamine,27 years old,graphic designer from Algeria ( algiers ) and i’d be happy to know you and exchange knowladge in the field

here are my details

hope to hear from you soon

lamine

www.dasauge.co.uk/-mohamed-lamine-aimouche/#showcase

| Reply to jeffrisk
Please login to post a comment or new forum topic.

Login with your account at…

…or OpenID: