Home Based Typist/Data Entry Clerks Positions Available

2 postings:

dataposition

We have several openings available in this area earning £250.00 ($470.06, €368.04) – £500.00 ($940.120, €736.084) each week. We are seeking only honest, self-motivated people with a desire to work in the home typing and data entry field, from the comfort of their own homes. The preferred applicants should be at least 18 years old with Internet access. No experience is needed. However the following skills are desirable: Basic computer and typing skills, ability to spell and print neatly, ability to follow directions.

Requirements: Computer with Internet access, valid email address, good typing skills. If you fit the above description and meet the requirements, please apply at [email address hidden] stating your location. Please only Serious applicants.
Thank you

Hi, I currently reside in Berlin and have internet access 24/7. I am interested in this position, as I spent 4 years as a Typist from home for a Marketing Company and I can type at least 90wpm and vary rarely make mistakes. It would be a pleasure to talk further with you. Please contact me any time, I’m looking forward to it.

Jennifer Crider
+49 170 887 9796

| Reply to dataposition
Please login to post a comment or new forum topic.

Login with your account at…

…or OpenID: