looking for experience people.

4 postings:

Am a model scout, and am opening my modeling agency, this month officially, in stuttgart town, please all information wld be out soon, am looking for an experience male or female, who would help in runing the affairs of this agency, and i can only start paying when our jobs start paying us,if interested please send me a mail is important.

if you are a stylist or a marketer, whatever experience you have that is good for fashion modeling agency please contatc me, via emial or phone, am opening my modeling agency this month in stuttgart town, am in need of atleast two assistance who can help me run the agency, and you have to speak a bit of english, i would be able to pay you as soon as contracts start rolling in, so contact me if interested and least fix a meeting. the agency would be located in stuttgart centre. would be out for more details as soon as all legel work is completed.

I just want to explain, about the nature of job and the person am looking for,as this is a new modeling agency i need someone who is really committed and be ready to work in a fashion modeling agency, you would help in scouting and marketing the models to designers, advertisment comapny, product company and so on, you would help in managing and making sure the agency is growing in the market. so i need male and female who have these skills and are ready to work, meaning, work as if the agency belong to you. and you would be paid well as soon as our effort is paying us. if you are that person, BRITT’S MODELS IS WAITING FOR YOU.

AM LOOKING FOR IN HOUSE AGENT TO FIND WORK FOR MY MODELS IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL,IF YOU CAN SPEAK VERY WELL GOOD GERMAN, AND LITTLE ENGLISH, I WOULD NEED TO WORK WITH YOU FOR MARKETING PURPOSE.WRITE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Please login to post a comment or new forum topic.

Login with your account at…

…or OpenID: